Hello Hawks' Parents & Caregivers,
We know that the transition to Edsby has been great; however, we also know that we (staff, parents and students) continue to learn more about Edsby's capabilities and functions. We are hearing from some parents that they would like notifications to go to their phones and that they may not know how to use Edbsy to see their child(ren)'s grades and assignments. If this is the case, we have you covered!
If you'd like to see how to set up Edsby Notifications, check out this infographic in the picture attached to this article. You can also find more information about Edsby Notifications HERE.
If you'd like to know more about how to view your child's grades and assignments. Use THIS LINK to find out more!
Edsby does have a PARENT HELP section with Frequently asked questions. Please use THIS LINK to get to this area.
Some other topics parents may want to access are below:
- Parent Quickstart
- Calendars for Parents
- Communicating with Your Child's Teachers
- Groups for Parents
- How your parent account is set up and how to attach multiple children to your account
- Learning Story for Parents
- Parent Planned Absences
- Parent-Teacher Interviews
- Recent Activity
- School News and Information
- Viewing Your Child's Grades and Assignments through My Work
- Edsby for Kindergarten Families
- Edsby Mobile App for Parents
- Helping Your Child Get the Most out of Edsby
- Helping Your Child with Edsby Capture
- Viewing Report Cards
- Language support in Edsby
- Language settings and translating in Edsby
- Smartphones and tablets
- Supported browsers
There are also Videos for parents: